Dear TMBM friends,
After a long shut down due to the pandemic, we are thrilled to inform you that we are reopening as of January 19th, 2021.
YES!!!! We will reopen our doors for services – WE MISSED YOU A LOT!
We have already taken all necessary measures to make SURE that our working environment will be, as ever, the safest and healthiest possible for you and us. To make sure that all our clients and staff are safe, please read the new guidelines below:
1. Upon booking, please let us know in case you:
– Have fever, cough, running nose or respiratory illness;
– Have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19;
– Have been out of the Province a couple of weeks prior to your appointment.
2. Our reception area is set in a way respecting the social distancing rules, but still, we would appreciate you attending your appointment alone (unless it is really essential otherwise).
3. You will be asked to disinfect your hands when you come in and when you leave the centre.
4. We would like to reassure you that, as usual, TMBM is committed to a high calibre of hygiene and disinfection!
5. Our staff will be wearing all the required and necessary PPE. We would highly recommend that you also wear a face mask when coming in.
6. We are arranging our appointments in a way to meet Alberta Health regulations, so please make sure you show up on time for your appointment. In case of any delays, please call 780-488-0520 or email email@example.com, and we will arrange accordingly.
Finally, we are ready to discuss, honestly and openly, about any concern you may have.
Looking forward to seeing you again!